East African Education Foundation’s foremost priority is to safeguard our customer’s privacy and providing digital protection in the business. To shield your trust, we have a strong policy which understands the value of securing your personal information. Personal information comprises the following points.
How to make proper use of information.
Who is authorized to access your data other than you?
This policy does not assist the collection and use of your information by the companies means the East African Education Foundation is not controlled by the individuals employed by the East African Education Foundation.
Your personal information and details are gathered in various ways. when you place an order or make an account on our website. By registering you are agreeing to the collection of your personal data. East African Education Foundation can only hold your personal information if you place an order with us: your information includes your name, email address, contact details, shipping and credit/debit card billing address (es) for the intention of the order procedure. We might also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity assurance checks which may include your phone number. The number will be given to the courier company for delivery services. The details you provide give us is permission to process your order, it also lets you know about the status of your order.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a courier for delivering products you have ordered.
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Website(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.